Thursday, April 19, 2018

Was I promiscuous? - P

                                                                                                       Author Rangbaz
Image: Vulnerable When Left Unattended  (here)

The first kiss, yes, the first kiss
Not just one but many, many kisses
All mixed up, was it bliss?
Was I to be considered promiscuous?

The ocean blue open for takers
One and all made their bids
Some were shoved off, all blushes
I was there wide-eyed off my wits

What did they make me for
To be planted with wild oats
That here was a hardcore
They went away satisfied amid gloats

Everything went unimpeded, the vultures
Even with onlookers or none was around
Tweaked my cheeks with soiled fingers
Treated me rough as if I was their own

To the rare few it was good when it lasted
To most the experience could have been hazy
Take my word it was best to avoid
Not to be born again as a baby

MLMM's Tale Weaver #167  -  the first kiss
Lenni's A to Z Challenge  -  P for Promiscuity
Grace's at d'Verse's OLN  #218

10 comments:

  1. A baby's first kiss, in this case many kisses. I don't think I'd want someone's dirty hands squeezing my cheek. Cute photo Hank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stealing kisses from babies....yes, they really don't have a choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful photo Hank, what is wrong in showing your love for a baby?

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yeah, that would be bad. Knowing all the germy lips and hands on you and not being able to do a thing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poem and comments thought provoking. Germy lips & fingers on tender skin remind me of the germs spread when blowing out the birthday cake candles.

    Thank you for reading and commenting on my Guest Post (Alex's site). It's good to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seem to have found a far deeper meaning to this one. Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder too... but I think the babes are safe from sin

    ReplyDelete