Friday, September 27, 2013

Autumn Rains a Falling!

                                                                                 Attribution : Tony Hisgett
Image: Golden Autumn Leaves
Source: Wikimedia Commons (here)

green leaves turn orange
amid the colors we see
cold raindrops falling    -  haiku by JzB
Autumn rains demand a place
Its rights not to be denied

green leaves turn orange
amid the colors we see
cold raindrops falling   -   haiku by JzB
Extends its influence nicely
Strength reserved for the long haul

Written for Chev's CARPE DIEM responding to JzB's haiku of 5-7-5
(in italics) to complete the Tan Renga's Challenge #16 with a 7-7

12 comments:

  1. I like the first one. We cannot cling to summer forever! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice...i like them both but the second def speaks of me.....autumn is that deep breath that carries me through...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, like "strength reserved for the long haul".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very fond of autumn, and I enjoyed your responses very much.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn has much color in store and so much more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice collaboration, Hank.

    I like the first one.

    Cheers!
    JzB

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best seaswon of the year - of beaity, joy, romance, sadness all in one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful and colourful dance of autumn season:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the first one.. autumn rain has its own rights

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both completed Tan Renga are gorgeous Hank.

    ReplyDelete